Using the website
The material on this website is subject to Copyright and other intellectual property and must not be reproduced without our permission.
Running of website
We try our best to make sure Money4Schoolbooks.co.uk is available for use 24/7, 365 days of the year. However sometimes we need to perform site maintenance or repair. We will try and give our customers prior warning to any such repair but cannot make any guarantees as to the timing of temporary shut down of the site.
Terms of the Contact Us page
Furthermore if we are sent any information that:
- Is sent with the purpose of harming the site, such as computer viruses or deliberately corrupted data
- Is breaking Copyright laws, for example a picture you do not have the rights to.
- Is rude, discriminatory, pornographic, liable to incite racial hatred, is likely to hurt someone or make them upset, or breaks some of the UK’s laws.
- Is sent with the sole objection of selling a product or service to us.
We have the right to send the law enforcement authorities all personal information of the person or organisation sending such material through our site.
Correct information on the website
We check and then double check all information that is placed on the site. However we make several changes to the site a week as we update information and so cannot 100% guarantee that all information on the site is correct. If some of the information is incorrect or outdated we are very sorry but have no obligation to keep it correct or to date.
Any disputes arising in connection to these Terms & Conditions are subject to the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Terms & Conditions of textbooks
We understand that second hand textbooks can be worn out, drawn in, battered and bruised. We are therefore very lenient on the quality of the textbook sent in. However we will will only accept books which comply with the following conditions:
- Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact with no nicks or tears. Spine has no signs of creasing. Pages are clean and not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Books may contain a remainder mark on an outside edge.
- Very Good: A copy that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged.
- Good: A copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact (including dust cover, if applicable). The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include “From the library of” labels.
Books which have:
- Lots of handwritten notes.
- Are badly stained or unclean.
- Have missing pages or obscured text.
- Essential additional items missing, for example supplemental media such as CDs or DVDs included with educational books.
- Been made unusable for any reason, e.g. Puzzle books where the puzzles have already been completed.
Money4Schoolbooks general trade conditions
- You must be based in the United Kingdom to trade with us.
- We will only pay you for books which satisfy the quality requirements documented above.
- You must be either the owner of the items submitted, or be acting as a permitted agent of the owner of the items.
- Any items which do not fulfil the quality requirements will not be bought but can be given to the local charity shop at your request.
- Once we have collected the textbooks you will be unable to take them back
Terms of Service
Money4Schoolbooks will accept textbooks from the general public but also schools, charity shops, organisations, businesses and other. We welcome anyone who wants to sell us textbooks in bulk and urge them to contact us if they wish to do so.